Our Comprehensive Administrative Plan incorporates administrative services that are considered non-covered by insurance companies. Rather than charge for each individual service, we have created a comprehensive plan that will be more cost effective and easier for families. This plan allows us to continue to provide the most up to date services while remaining a small and personal office.
Our annual fee of $50/patient with a family maximum of $150 will be billed yearly on October 1st and will cover all administrative costs for the year through September 30th. This fee may be paid through our online billing/payment service that can be accessed by clicking here Comprehensive Administrative Plan. Payment is expected promptly and a late fee will be applied for any payments over 60 days. If the fee poses a financial burden or you are covered under Husky/Medicaid please contact our office to discuss a different application process. Our financial policy addresses the mandatory participation in this plan.
Some of the many things our CAP fee helps us provide:
- Continuation of and direct access to our doctors 24/7 (no night nurse service fee & no charge for after-hours calls).
- Compliance with new regulations and liabilities impacting workplaces and front line healthcare workers.
- Pediatric electronic medical records & electronic submission to pharmacies to expedite access to additional services.
- Telehealth consults.
- An on-line developmental screening platform to improve the yearly preventive/well-care visits.
- Our Patient Portal – this expands our 24/7 access to your doctor/nursing staff, medical records, forms, and more. No more form fees.
- Interactive Website – allows for ease of access to our portal, telehealth visits, AAP educational materials, blog posts on important topics and more.
- UV sterilization lamps and HVAC filtration to ensure sterilized exam rooms extending well beyond recognized universal best practices such as post care wipe downs and disease prevention/mitigation protocols.
- Additional investments in clinical and practice management areas that make care access easier and recognizes the multiple ways in which our patients may choose to access care for their families.
- Continue to offer a wide selection of insurance companies for all our families.