Click to access “My Kids Chart” Patient Portal
You must register for access to our patient portal “My Kid’s Chart Portal” through the office. Call or come into our office to request access. We will verify that you are authorized to have access and then create an account. You will receive an email with log in information and a temporary password. More than one parent/guardian can have log on access.
Once you have access- you may for example- access and print immunization records, see growth charts, send messages to our office/providers, check the date/time of your next appointment, request an appointment or refills of medications and pay your office balances/bills.
Please do NOT submit portal messages that require urgent/immediate attention. Call the office !
Most portal messages will likely be returned by the end of the business day.
Patients over 18 will have sole access to their medical information/portal. They must grant permission to parents/guardians through out office. Please have them complete this form to grant permission.
To request the Connecticut Health Assessment forms through the portal
1. First you must complete the parental section on the form- see links below to download the 1st page of the form if needed. Complete the form and SAVE it on YOUR computer (the form will not be stored on our website) for upload to your portal message.
CT State Health Form- School Age Parents PAGE 1
CT State Health Form – Pre-school/DayCare Parents PAGE 1
2. Open My Kid’s Chart Portal and create a portal message
3. Choose the CT Early Childhood Health Assessment (birth through Preschool) OR CT Health Assessment (Kindergarten and above) subject
4. Complete the message and attach parental section/1st page to the portal message (PDF preferred but good quality photo acceptable)
5. We will then complete our portion of the form and upload it to your child’s portal account. You will receive an alert that a message has been sent to you.